Monday, October 13, 2008

Christian and Soccer


Christian LOVES soccer. He loves to play it, watch it, teach it. I went to his game on Saturday and it was FREEZING cold. You wouldn't know it by looking at the kids playing on his team though. So the opposing team never showed up (again, I am sure it was because it was FREEZING cold). So the kids ended up playing the adults. It was so hilarious to watch! The kids on that team are SOOOO good, and their parents are even better. I was tempted to play with the parents, till I SAW them play. At one point the ball never touched the ground. It just went from one leg to the next till it went in the goal. It was amazing. So Christian has such a great time playing, I love watching him. I am even more excited to watch indoor soccer starting in November I think. It is so fast paced and so loud, I just get sucked into the exciting energy of the game!



If you want to see Christian play, he has 1 game left for fall soccer. They are played at the Taylorsville Rec Center on 2700 W and about 5000 South. The fields are just south of the Rec Center. His last game is Wednesday (10/15) at 6:30. Look for the girl wrapped up in blankets, that'll be me.

No comments: