Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Christmas 2008












We had such a great Christmas this year! We finally got to sleep in past 5AM, thanks to the kids being old enough to appreciate sleep. We woke up and Santa had brought all kinds of fun stuff!

It is so fun to have all the kids on Christmas morning. My favorite part is watching them all open the gifts. Gavin is getting into his "teenager" mode, he loves the gifts, but I can tell he (like me) would rather be sleeping! And can I say, it is SO much fun being able to have CHloe around so I can buy all the cute girl things. Sometimes when I am hanging out with all my boys, I have no idea what they are talking about!! Its like they all have a secret language that they just knew cause they are boys.

We had all kids of plans to go visiting family on Christmas morning, but we got snowed in!! So we hung out around the house and played video games, and just hung out together. It was really nice!

No comments: